compensation: $38,000- $41,000, commensurate with experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come and be a part of a dynamic team of educators and financial experts dedicated to educating individuals and corporations on sound financial money management. Our client, located in downtown Vancouver, is looking for a junior to intermediate administrative assistant to join their team. This is a varietal role providing administrative support for a team of busy professionals.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Establish and maintain a high level of client service by greeting clients, in person, on the telephone and by email and answering general inquiries.
• Book and confirm appointments for the Directors. Coordinate and manage calendars, travel, meetings, agendas and phone calls
• Coordinate team meetings
• Prepare basic meeting packages and binders for meetings.
• Ensure effective client administration by following up with clients on missing documentation, updating and maintaining confidential client files, notes and CRM database. Checking all system entries for accuracy.
• Maintain supplies for brochures, binders, meeting folders, applications and fund profiles. Assists in keeping track of meeting room rentals, general supplies and misc items
• Provide administrative support in wide range of duties (mail, organizing and responding to email correspondence, etc.)
• Filing electronic and hardcopy client documentation
• Prepare month invoices for associates
• Establish and maintain an organized area and filing system
• Prepare various reports for Managing Director.
• Contacting insurance and investment companies to obtain information for client files.
• Ad hoc projects and duties as required
• Supporting other team members where needed
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar Administrative/Receptionist role in a deadline driven office setting.
• Strong knowledge and skills using CRM’s and Microsoft Office Outlook. Intermediate level with Word, and Excel.
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail and accuracy.
• Able to work both independently and in a team in a fast paced environment
• Service oriented with strong time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
Compensation for this position will be in the range of $38,000- $41,000, commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like the position for you, please forward your resume in WORD format to Karen Fraser.
Refer to position Ref. #KFADM in your email subject line.
We thank all of those interested in this opportunity; however only those short-listed shall be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have been interviewed by a consultant with Angus One and are already registered with us, we welcome you to contact us via email at the above mentioned email address
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers