compensation: $50,000- $58,000 range, commensurate with experience, a discretionary annual bonus based on individual performance and a health and wellness spending fund of up to $2,000 per year. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Calling all Administrative Assistants with Advanced MS Office Skills!
Our client, a boutique mergers and acquisitions firm located in Downtown Vancouver, is looking for a top-notch, professionally presented Administrative Assistant with Advanced MS office skills to join their team. You will be providing support to the office manager and a team of professionals.
This is a full-time role: Monday to Friday, 8:00- 4:30 or 8:30- 5:00.
The ideal candidate brings with them a positive, can-do attitude, a helpful, flexible and professional approach to their work and the ability to produce high quality documents, presentations and some marketing collateral.
You bring to this role previous office administrative support experience, Advanced MS Office Skills, strong editing capabilities and impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Additional skills with Adobe Creative Suite would be a definite asset but not a requirement.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Provide administrative support to a team of professionals including meeting scheduling and co-ordination , binding and copying, answering and directing phone calls
• Preparation, editing, formatting and proofreading PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, letters, memos, and reports
• Assist on research projects related to client engagements and new client opportunities
• Various administrative support duties as assigned and needed
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Previous experience in a similar role working in a professional services office environment
• Proficiency and significant work experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Familiarity Adobe Illustrator or other graphics/imaging programs are not a requirement but are a definite added benefit
• Strong proof reading skills
• Experience working with tight deadlines for client deliverables
• Positive, enthusiastic and solutions-oriented attitude
• Willingness to chip in and help out wherever needed to ensure excellent client service
• Ability to handle sensitive information with a high degree of confidentiality
Compensation for this position will be in the $50,000- $58,000 range, commensurate with experience, a discretionary annual bonus based on individual performance and a health and wellness spending fund of up to $2,000 per year.
If this sounds like the position for you, please forward your resume in WORD format to Karen Fraser - refer to position Ref. KFMA in your email subject line.
We thank all of those interested in this opportunity; however only those short-listed shall be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel free to visit our website www.angusone.com for details on this and other exciting opportunities. There is no fee for job seekers - Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency.
If you have been interviewed by a consultant with Angus One and are already registered with us, we welcome you to contact us via email at the above mentioned email address regarding this opportunity (please attach a resume in Word format.)
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers