Naren Nagin Notary Public is looking for a person to fill the full time position of Administrative Assistant. Our office is located in Downtown, Vancouver. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, organized, professional and able to be flexible in their role. Salary will be dependent on experience but expected to be $22.50 per hour.
QR Code Link to This Post
The candidate must have a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs in particular Outlook, Excel, Word. The main duties will include the following:
• Typing and editing correspondence, reports and any other material from Machine Dictation.
• Ordering office supplies and keeping track of the inventory of office supplies.
• Scheduling and confirming appointments and meetings.
• Checking emails and responding to them according to instructions and also ensuring that the emails come to the attention of management.
• Checking incoming mail and preparing response to them and bringing important letters, correspondence and documents to the attention of the management.
• Looking after general correspondence as well as preparing invoices and following up on the payment of those
• May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
• Answering telephone when required and taking messages and conveying the messages for those whom the
messages are left.
• Greeting visitors at our business premises and directing visitors to the appropriate person.
• Diarizing of work to be done.
• Completion of secondary school education is required.
• Some previous clerical experience is required.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Indigenous people, new comers to Canada are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to: email@example.com