The Wynford Group is a busy Strata Management company located in Vancouver seeking to fill a full time Administrative Assistant position focusing on accurate data entry.
The ideal candidate will have good computer skills and be looking for office experience. If you have strata management knowledge, that is a great asset, but not necessary.
Candidates must also possess the following:
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to type at least 60 wpm
• Strong general computer skills
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
• Ability to learn fast and work with minimal supervision
The main responsibilities of this role as Administrative Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
• Printing / photocopying / stuffing envelopes
• Entering data and filing
• Updating excel spreadsheets
• Answering calls and responding to emails
• Updating various lists, forms, and records
It is important to note that this position demands excellent time management skills, as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision within a team environment.
Office hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (35 hour / week) Monday to Friday. Compensation is competitive and negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please email your mandatory cover letter and resume in confidence with "Attention Andrew RE: Admin / Data Entry" in the subject. Calls will not be accepted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers