compensation: Competative salary, health benefits, paid vacation employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HearingLife Canada, and National Affiliated Providers, is the largest provider of hearing healthcare service in Canada. Working in unison with the National Campaign for Better Hearing's awareness campaign (campaignforbetterhearing.org), our core philosophy is to do what is best for the client while increasing awareness of the effects of hearing loss and the benefits of hearing devices.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Client Service Administrator (CSA) is the first point of contact for most of our clients and is responsible for providing superior client care. The CSA is also responsible for providing administrative support to Hearing Professionals (HPs) within the clinic and to head office.
Customer Service – first point of contact for our clients and to provide them with the best customer service in the industry:
• Greeting clients
• Answering the telephone
• Answering client queries
Appointments – manage our client appointments and schedule the HP’s appointments:
• Maintaining clinician’s schedules
• Triaging all appointments
• Changing appointments to accommodate client and clinic needs
• Using telephone pathway to book initial client appointments
• Contacting existing clients to schedule appropriate appointments.
• Following protocols associated with the companies Telephone Performance Analysis, including and not limited to training, coaching, and evaluating.
Clinic Appearance – responsible for the general maintenance of our clinics so that they are a first class hearing healthcare centre:
• Daily cleaning and tidying as needed.
• Tidying and organizing Assistive Listening Device (ALD) displays and client waiting area.
• Maintaining and ordering office and clinic supplies.
Hearing Professional and Administrative Support – provide administrative support for the HPs in their respective clinic(s) as well as act as an office administrator for the Hearing Healthcare Centre (HHC):
• Opening and closing the HHC
• Registering all new clients
• Maintaining all paper files including creating, organizing, filing and destroying
• Shipping and receiving
• Tracking all orders through administration system and shipping log
• Preparing orders for fittings
• Assisting with local events as needed
• Understanding and applying all promotions
• Understanding and selling all ALDs
• Providing basic hearing aid maintenance including cleaning/checks and tubing changes
Accounting and Third Party Insurance Support – responsible for processing all sales and tracking all outstanding balances and receivables and third party insurance payments which includes each of the following:
• Assisting with client estimates
• Counting and reporting opening and closing cash float
• Processing all payments; cash, cheque, post-dated cheques, credit card and debit card
• Completing daily bank deposit slip completing physical deposit
• Completing daily sales reconciliation on time and accurately
• Completing monthly inventory and accounting controls
• Understanding Debits and Credits
• Having working to expert knowledge of all third-party insurance programs
• Completing and submitting all third-party insurance forms
• Following up on all outstanding third party claims
• Post-secondary education in an applicable field
• At least 2 years’ customer service experience
• Organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple priorities
HearingLife Canada is committed to building an inclusive environment and will provide accommodations in accordance with the AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act). Please clearly indicate in your application any accommodations you will require throughout the recruitment process.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities