The Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) Loan Project is a collaborative effort among S.U.C.C.E.S.S. and community partners, to assist Internationally Trained Professionals (ITPs) with their credentialing and employment needs. The goal of the Project is to act as a bridging tool to help ITPs to pursue their credentialing process and to return to their professional fields in Canada while reducing their financial burden.
• Individual Support and Guidance
• Job Market Navigation
• Financial Support through Low-Interest Loans
• Mentoring and Coaching
• Canadian citizen, permanent resident or confirmed protected refugee who is resident in BC
• Has obtained credentials outside of Canada
• Requires financial support through a loan to support their accreditation/credentialing plan
#218 – 3665 Kingsway Vancouver, BC
Once a client’s needs are ascertained, we offer a competitive loan through our financial partner, Vancity Credit Union, to cover the costs and expenses associated with their individual accreditation plan. Loans range from $1,000.00 - $15,000.00 and interest is calculated at Prime + 1.49%.
Contact us for more information. Tel: (778)-819-0728 Ext. 1001 or Email: email@example.com. Visit us at www.fcrloan.ca