Open Door Group is accepting applications for its FREE 7-week SOCIAL SERVICES training program.
Training starts 1st April 2019 - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Apply online at www.jobsindemand.ca
YOU'LL EARN INDUSTRY CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING:
- Mental Health First Aid
- SafeTalk Suicide Awareness
- First Aid
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI)
- Microsoft Office, CRMs & Case Management Systems
- Other relevant certificates
WE'LL SUPPORT YOU ALONG THE WAY:
• Be introduced to employers in the Social Services industry
• Work on job search/interview skills
• Access to refreshments, transportation and clothing support
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
• Unemployed or working fewer than 20 hours per week
• Aged 15-29 years
• Is a Canadian, permanent resident or protected person legally entitled to work in Canada (NO WORK PERMITS)
• Not a full-time student (NO STUDY PERMITS PLEASE)
Please apply online at www.jobsindemand.ca
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities