• The Solton Programmer 24 is an ensemble keyboard drum machine, bass, string and organ sections with basic sequencing and auto bass functions.
• It also features MIDI and individual outputs for the drum sounds.
• Cult analogue synth with digital 8-bit drum machine built-in (very Linn like) and fully programmable sequencer.
• It has a mono bass synth with 4 variations and decay, mono lead synth with adjustable filter, 'piano' chord synth, 'guitar' chord synth, polyphonic organ section and polyphonic string synth with chorus.
• They keyboard has stereo outputs, also outputs for the rhythm section and bass synth as well as individual outputs for each type of drum sound.
There is an analogue clock output and it has midi.
It is very well built, all metal construction, made to last and still looks very good
The 24S has a built-in auto-accompaniment section with a wide range of preset patterns and sequences - the usual waltz, swing and bossanova etc, but also funk, rock and the amazing disco patterns!
The sequencer is also fully programmable, so you are not restricted to the presets.
The synths use classic SSM and Curtis chips in the design and the keyboard sounds are very warm and organic.
This machine was originally designed as an accompaniment unit for cabaret performers and accordionists, but it was picked up by some Italian disco producers in the 80's and became a 'secret weapon'."
The Solton Programmer 24 is also a programmable drum machine with 8-bit PCM samples, an integrated arranger and a sequencer that uses analog sounds (bass, solo synth).
It also has a polyphonic string ensemble and a polyphonic organ.
• Single outputs for the various sections, MIDI In / Out, inputs for external pedal board and footswitch (footpedal and footswitch are NOT included)
• You can program your grooves with the bass line and the solo synth!
• These were produced in Italy in 1980's by Ketron.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers