compensation: $250 Signing bonus plus hourly wage employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Warehouse Associate position supports all areas of the Distribution Centre including receiving, labeling/tagging, overall movement of inventory, picking/packing, transfers for distribution to our own corporate stores and shipping EComm orders.
- Work with other warehouse employees to receive inbound shipments in a timely manner.
- Unpack and count merchandise accurately and efficiently
- Enter and log all daily WHS deliveries
- Sort and put away received merchandise as directed by the Manager or Team Leader
- Tag and label products accordingly
- Communicate all inbound/outbound problems and discrepancies to the Manager.
- Pick and pack all products with the highest quality, accuracy, and efficiency
- Must be able to operate computerized ERP and shipping software
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe, efficient and productive manner
- Performs daily general housekeeping to keep the warehouse organized, clean and orderly at all times
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned by the Manager or Team Leader
- Please note that this role is not solely limited to the duties and responsibilities as outlined above and may change with the needs of the business or at the direction of the Manager
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & ABILITIES
- Regularly required to use full body movements when physically moving stock or regular work activities.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50lbs; occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs via pallet jack
- Frequently required to stand in one place for extended periods, walk around the facility, stoop, kneel, or crouch, move up and down the ladder and use step stool, and push/pull wheeled carts
- Ability to follow directions and communicate(written and verbally) effectively
- Basic understanding of safety procedures and requirements
- Ability to identify inefficiencies or areas of opportunity and communicate to manager
- Works with sense of urgency
- Displays attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and team player
- Adaptable and can quickly adjust to changing priorities based on needs of the business
- Computer knowledge and use of scanning device
Normal work days are Monday to Friday with varied schedule changes from time to time depending on the warehouse operations business needs.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers