fuel: gas odometer: 21800 paint color: blue title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling my mint 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 600 that I have owned since new. The bike has 21,800km and is clean title with no accidents.
I am a professional motorcycle technician and I have meticulously maintained and upgraded the bike doing all the work myself at the shop.
I've owned every generation of the GSX-R 600 since the 2001-2003 generation and I can confidently say that the current 2011-present generation is a huge step from the previous 2008-2010 generation. Suzuki redesigned the entire bike making it 20lbs lighter and upgraded lots parts like Brembo monobloc front brake calipers and Showa Big Piston Forks (BPF). It's an absolutely amazing bike.
Here's the service history:
- Engine break-in professionally done on the dyno
- First oil/filter change at 500km
- Second oil/filter change at 1000km
- Oil/filter consecutively changed every 3000km
- Motul 300V full synthetic oil after 4000km (mineral oil used until then)
- New spark plugs, new air filter, throttle body synchronization & valve clearances checked at 20,000km
- New Suzuki OEM coolant
- New Motul Factory Line fork oil
- New front Brembo OEM front brake pads
- New Elf DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- New DID chain
Modifications & upgrades:
- No-cut frame sliders
- Spiegler braided brake lines
- Samco silicone coolant hoses
- Catalytic converter removed and replaced with mid pipe
- Smog block off plates
- PAIR valve removed
- Bazzaz Z-FI
- Bazzaz AFM
- Dyno tuned by MAS Dyno
- Tapered roller steering head bearings
You will not find a better maintained bike.
First $7500 takes it home.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers