We are looking for marketing and social media geeks who live the social media.
QR Code Link to This Post
The main responsibility will be to manage social media channels for selected brands.
The responsibilities will cover below tasks:
- The brand and competition analysis
- Creating Social Media Calendar
- Planning and preparing posts for targeted social media channels
- Making store/location visits, shootings photos/videos, creating content as necessary
- Analysis and reporting social media performance of the channels
- Copywriting (Native speaker)
- Social media experience with a focus on Instagram and Facebook
- A visual and design background, use of necessary design tools
- Food industry experience is an advantage
- Basic Photography and video shooting is preferred
This role is not office work. However, it is expected to have weekly planning and evaluation meetings once or twice a week.
The role is part-time, hourly payment base but has the potential to become permanent in parallel with the projects and performance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume, previous works, the links to your managed social media channels with your application.