Local Franchise chain is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is energetic, motivated, organized and a team player. The ideal candidate should have a good attitude and be willing to work Monday to Friday but also weekends or evenings if there is a special event happening from time to time. The salary range starts from $40,000 and up depending on the background and experience of the individual as well as a corporate benefit package and other perks. This is going to be a position that we are interviewing for immediately and this role will report directly to upper management. We have an excellent reputation and are based in Vancouver with a long history in the lower mainland.
An overview of the duties are but not exclusive to:
• Branding oversight/implementation/guidelines/standards
• Implementing marketing strategy and tactics
• Managing/organizing development & production of marketing materials/programs
• Tracking, and reporting on campaign performance
• Media relations, PR coordination, sponsorships, and events
• Ambassador for loyalty, customer relationship projects and local area marketing programs and actively promote and assist with execution at the store level
• Maintain budgets, uphold company and department policies, practices and systems
• Provide additional coordination and marketing support as required
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Excellent writing and communications skills
Benefits will include:
• Attractive benefits package including medical and dental benefits after a qualifying period
• Genuine long-term career development potential
• Fun and exciting culture with lots of perks!
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you. Please send your resume and cover letter attention to Nerie Bondoc.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers