Are you bright, articulate, hardworking and ready to break into sales with a fast-paced start up? Join our awesome team as an Entry Level Marketing Coordinator, and start building your career now! Our quick growing firm provides a one-stop shop for local businesses to manage their marketing and human resources sectors. This is an Entry-Level opportunity who will have a direct impact on our firm's success, and our client's.
QR Code Link to This Post
There are too many reasons to list, but let's start with five:
1. Awesome leadership: Work for people you believe in, who believe in you.
2. We're a meritocracy: This is a place where you will be recognized for your achievements. We're are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization. Did we mention UNCAPPED commission?!
3. We have vision:This is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how local businesses present themselves online.
4. You will get training and autonomy: We give you the tools and the framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most successful.
5. It's FUN!!: We're exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle of it all -- all across Alberta and British Columbia!
What you'll do:
• Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to meeting and closing.
• Perform market research; top performers will help test new products and services.
• Be a key player and contributor to the direction of this growing sales team.
• Crush sales targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Enjoy frequent company happy hours, paid vacations and good times!
• Compensation: Uncapped! Plus benefits -- Medical and Dental are available after a term.
• 18 years of age and older.
• Able to pass criminal background check.
• Able to work full time Mon to Fri.
Send your resume by replying to this ad for the chance to become a part of our growing team.