compensation: TBD based on experience and industry standard employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a local company looking for a Social Media Coordinator. The ideal candidate would have a love for social media, entertainment marketing, and digital content.
A few of your responsibilities:
- engage in brand integrated marketing meeting process to communicate digital concept and functional plans
- contribute to the short-term and long-term digital vision for multiple social media accounts
- search for new, industry-specific opportunities within the creative and technical aspects of brand development - drive the creation of digital content and marketing plans from strategy to execution with the help of our marketing team
- be a part of planning photo shoots, Content creation and the growth of accounts.
- help the team do monthly reports for clients
• Running multiple brands Social Media accounts
• Ability to provide creative vision and direction for projects and/or special assignments specific to multiple platforms
• Creative and conceptual thinker able to develop innovative solutions to problems and leading-edge design
• Experience in content & consumers experiences production, managing the process end to end from brief to approval and implementation.
• Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
• Thorough understanding of social media trends, and how to grow accounts
• Can think quickly, be decisive under pressure.
• Demonstrates strong and effective creative project management skills and ability to lead and direct outside resources
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
Does this describe you? Then please reply to this post with your resume and tell us which part of the post excites you the most!
We appreciate everyone who applies, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers