Job ID # 3063
QR Code Link to This Post
Working for a mid-size firm located in the greater Vancouver area, this firm has a vibrant corporate culture. This role can offer responsibility and ownership of your work, ideal for a career motivated Personal Plaintiff Personal Injury Litigation LAA.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Plaintiff Personal Injury LAA experience
- A team player who can also work well independently
- Ability to handle a heavy workload in a deadline oriented environment
- Passion for client service
- Ability to multitask, analyze information and communicate effectively
- File preparation and management
- Drafting legal documentation and preparing correspondence
- Maintain filing systems including billings, reports, records, etc.
- Assisting and managing clients on file matters
- Trial preparation
The right personality fit is vital for this firm, as they want people who fit their corporate culture. If you think this is you then apply now.
To apply please send all resumes, preferably in Word format, attention to Kimberly at: firstname.lastname@example.org, while quoting the job number in the subject line. While we thank all of those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.
Thank you for considering R.JOHNSON in your job search. Check out our Legal Recruitment Blog and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.