Founded in 1982, Murphy Battista LLP is one of the best known and most successful personal injury law firms in Western Canada - and was one of the first "boutique" law firms in BC, practicing in a specialized area.
QR Code Link to This Post
The firm continues to be at the forefront of personal injury work - in our commitment to each case, in using our past knowledge and experience, and in maximizing the recovery.
Our Vancouver office is currently looking for a talented Intermediate Legal Administrative Assistant to join one of our Teams for a 1 year maternity leave.
Working with a team, you be responsible for:
- Scheduling xfds
- Booking IMES/DMES
- Payment of invoices
- Document collection/management
- Special damages including organizing and the related data entry
- Binder updates and filing
- Opening files
You will bring the following background and skills:
- Graduate of a recognized legal assistant program or equivalent experience and training
- Law Firm experience is preferred in plaintiff personal injury
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Strong MS office 2010 skills (including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), PC Law, and
experience working with a document management system is an asset
Murphy Battista LLP offers a supportive culture and competitive compensation package.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their application, in confidence, quoting reference code LAACL.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.