ICBC LAA Located in the heart of the Vancouver business district our client is a large firm known for their standard of excellence. They are looking for an ambitious and hardworking candidate to fill their newly available role for an ICBC LAA.
• Minimum of 2 years’ Litigation LAA experience, ideally with ICBC experience
• A team player who can also work well independently
• Ability to handle a heavy workload in a deadline oriented environment
• Passion for client service
• Ability to multitask, analyze information and communicate effectively
• File preparation and management
• Drafting legal documentation and preparing correspondence
• Maintain filing systems including billings, reports, records, etc.
• Assisting and managing clients on file matters
• Trial preparation
The right personality fit is vital for this firm, as you will be working within a tight-knit legal team. If you’re thinking of a career move, this could be the job for you!
To apply, please send all resumes attention to Kimberly at email@example.com, while quoting the job title and job ID # in the subject line.
While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.
Thank you for considering R.JOHNSON in your job search. Check out our Legal Recruitment Blog and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers