Vancouver law firm, Anjos & Company, is seeking an Articled Student.
QR Code Link to This Post
Primary areas of law:
• Dispute Resolution
• Family Law
• Estate Litigation
• Personal Injury Claims
Students will work on files at various stages from commencement to resolution, potentially including:
• drafting pleadings
• preparing memoranda of law
• preparing and speaking to chambers applications
• assisting lawyers at discoveries, mediations and trials
Law degree (LLB or JD) from a Canadian law school and the required prerequisites to article in B.C.
• strong analytical ability
• demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team
• strong writing skills
• high level of organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to apply:
Please include a cover letter, résumé and copies of your law school and undergraduate transcripts in your emailed application. Please bring your reference letters if you are invited for an interview. We thank all the interested applicants but only a few will be selected for an interview.