compensation: a competitive salary and benefits package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a full time conveyancer/legal assistant to join a full-service law firm in the central area of Richmond.
Main Responsibilities Include
• Conducting due diligence searches
• Reviewing contracts, title searches and other legal documents
• Preparation of sale, purchase, and mortgage documents for residential conveyancing
• Corresponding with clients, solicitors, conveyancers, mortgage brokers, and real estate agents
• Electronically register documents with the Land Title Office
• Reporting to the client and to lenders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
• Minimum one year experience in residential conveyancing
• Proficient in Prosuite, BC Online and e-filing process
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, take initiative, work independently and stay organized. Excellent computer skills and communication skills are required along with the ability to provide exceptional customer service while working in a high paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package as well as a friendly and supportive environment with training opportunities for files in other areas of law.
Please reply with both a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. While we thank all individuals for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers