Landscape Construction Installer
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you passionate about landscaping? Do you love to work with a team in a productive and inspiring atmosphere? We are a full service landscape company that specializing in the construction of retaining walls, paving stone driveways/walkways, artificial turf and mini excavation/skidsteer services. We are currently seeking installers for full time employment with the option to work weekends.
--> Pay $20-$30.00/Hr. (based on experience)
--> 2 weeks Vacation Pay & Stat Holiday Pay
- Class 5 Drivers License Required
- ASSET: Heavy Trailer Endorsement
- Possess a strong work ethic and be highly motivated.
- Have a minimum of 2+ years working experience in landscape construction: building retaining walls (from start to finish), paving stone driveways/patios (from start to finish) and familiar with mini excavation/skidsteer work.
- Skilled at operating a variety of equipment - Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment: excavators/skidsteers, cut-off saws, jackhammers, laser levels, etc.
- Skills: good oral/written communication skills; excellent problem solving; interpersonal; organizational; planning; and ability to make decisions
- Good decision maker and quick thinker
- Clean BC drivers license.
* Please respond with your resume to the email provided