compensation: $28 - $35 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Coastline Cleaning Services Ltd, located at Suite 112, 3070 Norland Avenue, Burnaby, British Columbia, V5B 3A6 is currently looking for TWO- Rope Access Technicians- Level 2 to join them as soon as possible.
Job Tile: Rope Access Technician -Level 2
Certification: Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) Certification- Level 2 or completion of Society of Professional Rope Access Technician certificate- Level 2 is required.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Wage Rate: $28-$35 per hour (To be negotiated)
Hours: 35-40 hours a week; the candidate should be willing to work overtime if required.
Start date: as soon as possible
Job Location: various locations across Vancouver Island, Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley areas depending on job projects.
Education: Secondary School completion is required
Experience: 6 months to 2 years experience as a Rope Access Technician is required.
• Perform window cleaning via rope access
• Power wash the exterior of buildings
• Handle right tools to successfully perform the job
• Create Fall Safety plan
• Inspect and troubleshoot equipment
• Read blueprint plan of the building
• Lead a team during work
• Rope access to high rise buildings’ windows and other exterior
• Communicate effectively with customers to discuss new or existing contracts
• Inspect work site before start of work
• Descend, ascend and transverse ropes for access and work while suspend by harness
• Perform job duties under extreme weather
• Rope access to hard to reach places
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: outdoor, cleaning at high rise level, attention to details, physically demanding, fast-paced work environment, work under pressure, manual dexterity, combination of sitting, standing, walking.
Security and Safety: Criminal record check is required.
Benefits: Transportation to and from the workplace will be provided by the employer.
Please note that this job is only for those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applicants who can legally work in Canada can apply by submitting their resumes
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers