We are looking for a long term part-time nanny to join "team Davis" in the New Year. We live in Kitsilano and have 3 healthy, energetic kids: boy age 8 and twin girls (almost 4). The heart of the role is taking care of our sweet and zany twin monkeys.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Mon-Fri 2-7pm. Optional longer days and optional weekend shift.
- Must be able to 100% commit to afternoons for at least 9 months, ideally longer. If only 4 days are possible, that may work as well, but 5 days would be ideal.
- The role starts in the New Year but we hope to do a bit of training before the end of the year.
- A typical day involves picking up the twins up from preschool, having some fun, and overseeing bath time and dinner.
- Meal and snack prep; running local errands; pitching into housework (e.g laundry, keeping kitchen and living areas clean).
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate is loving, warm, playful, mature, and reliable. My husband travels A LOT so this person will be a key co-parent.
- A passion for plant-based healthy food would be amazing.
Its it a fit?
To get a sense of our family's style, check out my healthy eating business called Fueled by Science at https://fueledbyscience.com
If you can see yourself joining into the fray, let's chat!