Avanta Consulting was founded to break away from traditional search practices and get to the root of what successful recruiting is all about – finding top quality candidates for our clients. With this in mind, we developed our unique Avantage™ methodology to ensure we deliver quality and integrity while exceeding client expectations in talent acquisition. We are a passionate and close-knit team of executive recruiters that are dedicated to providing clients with a unique approach to recruiting – proactively headhunting and delivering hard-to-find candidates on a consistent basis. We pride ourselves on building relationships to understand our client’s needs and by doing this, we are able to locate the people who can make it happen.
We are in the people business. We will train and develop you at this important stage of your journey.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting with new processes, approaches, and programs to continuously improve our talent operations
• Documenting all procedures in easy to understand language and formats that can be shared among the team
• Utilizing the ATS to its fullest potential. Working to achieve 100% data integrity, so that appropriate statuses
are reflected throughout the recruitment lifecycle for each job opening
• Assisting the team with recruitment and administration, including creating and posting jobs, writing
advertisements, monitoring the quantity and quality of applicants, and taking action to boost the applicant pool when needed
• Calendar management
• Bookkeeping and managing accounts receivables
• Reviewing and ranking applicants while creating a long list for recruiters to sort through
• Becoming familiar with client profiles
• Handling communications with candidates and references as necessary
• Other special projects and assignments as directed
Successful candidates will have:
• Degree or diploma in related field an asset
• New graduate, or up to 1 year of experience in an office environment
• A desire to learn more about the field of HR and Recruitment
• Web and computer application savvy
• Strong administrative, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Research and analysis skills
How To Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers