We are looking for an organized, customer focused professional to help within our Contracts Department. Weekly specific paperwork/agreements/contracts need to be facilitated and pushed out to our various clients. This position will be involved receiving requests, reviewing and editing agreements, and sending out contracts to be signed.
We are North American focused, but our head office is here in Vancouver BC. This role would be working close to the Yaletown area and is a 5 minute walk from the Yaletown Roundhouse Skytrain station!
What You Will Be Doing:
1. Generating agreements/contracts – You will lead the charge and be the prime person responsible who executes various types of contracts that TEEMA uses. This will include both leveraging our own internal contract agreements, but also reviewing, editing and sending out agreements. You’ll work with an internal support team as well as our vendors (i.e Insurance broker, contract attorneys) to ensure TEEMA is protected and in compliance with all contract requirements set forth. Some documents that you will be executing, including but not limited to, are extensions, terminations, Statement of Work (SOW).
2. Client Credit checks - You will liaison with our finance team to ensure that we enter into agreements with clients who have a healthy credit history. You will be responsible for conducting and tracking credit checks for new clients.
3. Customer Follow-up/Reporting – You will be responsible to manage the full contract life-cycle. Aside from sending out contracts, you will be responsible to collect and store/file/tag those contracts that are returned for ongoing use. Providing weekly reports on all contract related activity will be a key part of running a successful department. Many of these tasks are done manually.
4. Data Management – You will be responsible to maintain TEEMA’s contract repository. We have various types of contracts within Canada and the USA and these will require regular updates, revisions or edits/additions. You will work with TEEMA’s external attorneys and Executives regarding any contract creations or revisions.
5. Development of tracking systems – As part of your role, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of any systems that will make more efficient and timely the tracking of client driven Agreements and SOWs.
6. Onboarding & Credentialing additional support (as needed) – as we hire new individuals internally into our organization or externally to our clients there are special tasks and responsibilities that require attention. This could include but not limited to setting up new hires in appropriate payroll systems (ADP, Paychex), collecting & validating new hire documentation specific within the healthcare industry, working within our Time & Expense system to set up specific users, etc.
7. Additional Team Support: Establish and maintain effective communication with all of the user groups we serve. You’re asked to be an active team member what will help drive business and department goals, get involved in meetings, manage yours and others expectations; follow through on action items and deliverables assigned to you which will mean helping out when and where needed.
8. Living by and committing to our team rules – as a team we have a commitment to provide timely responses to our internal and external customers and with this, provide consistent messaging. We need you to follow through and keep your promises to our team. In this role, you must provide accurate information. Finally, we require all team members to show care for others, get things done right, and “own” the work you do.
Experience You Need to Have:
• Note – this is not a senior role….to us it’s more entry level, but we’d consider anyone with all levels of experience.
• We are looking for someone with exceptional customer service – someone always willing to help and go the extra mile.
• You must be able to multi-task, work under pressure (we are high growth and move quickly) and juggle priorities.
• We need you to be organized and have attention to detail. So if you’re reading this please tell me who our Prime Minister is when you apply to this posting!
• You need to be technically savvy. All we use is technology here, so if you fear using multiple programs, applications, etc, then best not apply. We use QuickBooks, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint), live in Google Docs, and have an industry specific CRM product. Please tell us what you have used or are an advance user in.
• We need you to be service minded – what this means is you are warm, outgoing, you constantly wear a smile, you don’t pass the buck and own your duties and responsibilities, you’re respectful and professional in your approach.
• Having any HR or Contracts related experience is a nice to have
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers