compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
*** Please apply only if you have Canadian dental office experience.
We are looking for a senior dental receptionist to help build a great dental environment. This is your opportunity to raise to the challenge and be part of a growing dental practice. Applicant must have dental experience, not afraid to work, bring creativity with initiative and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
We need someone who has:
- Customer centric focus and interaction skills
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Tracker dental software
- Good understanding the dental office flow
- Understanding the roles in the office and overall objectives
- Positive and problem solving attitude when tackling issues
- Experience with AR collections, Pre-determinations, Insurances checking, Bookings, Cancellations
This position can be full or part time based on mutual agreement.
We are willing to provide an advance training where a person a grow their ability. For learning a person needs to be open minded.
Please respond with salary expectation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers