An open invitation to join the Langara Golf Club.
QR Code Link to This Post
Langara Golf Club plays at the historic Langara Golf Course, see the video by Mark Hood from North Shore News, published on May 5, 2014 “Historic Langara Golf Course” https://youtu.be/7YGJnb6q5qA;
“In 1924, Macan was engaged by the Canadian Pacific Railway, a major Vancouver landholder, to develop an 18-hole course on a piece of property in South Vancouver bounded by 49th Avenue in the north, West 58th to the south, Ontario Street to the east and Cambie Street to the west. They called it Langara and it was the first public golf course in British Columbia, opening for play in 1926.”
Why Join Langara Golf Club?
- All handicaps, skills & abilities are welcome, we have players with caps ranging from 4 to 35 ….
- Advanced Bookings for Saturday and Sunday Club Tee Times
- Weekly Events and prizes based on Handicap
- Includes handicap registration and tracking with British Columbia Golf /Golf Canada
- Match-Play Events (Singles and Pairs)
- Club Championship RCGA Annual
- Membership included Action packed Events schedule including Opening Day, Closing Day Interclub Play
- No Course Membership requirements
One Time Initial Fee for New Members $100
$790 Hole in One Pot with $10 season entry fee, we might have to get insurance!
100% of Fees paid out annually in prizes to members