Vegetable and Herb Seed Collections (plus seed potato and cuttings) - $23 (Vancouver)
QR Code Link to This Post
I have a huge seed collection (most of them less than 4 months old and all of them less than 12 months old), and since all of the seed companies are backordered and have long shipping delays I’d like to offer Vancouver / Lower Mainland gardeners or gardeners-to-be some custom vegetable and herb seed packs. There will be more than enough seeds in each for the home and container gardener, and this way you won’t need to spend lots of money buying a full pack of each type and wait weeks for your order to arrive.
All my seeds are less than a year old, non-GMO, and mostly heirloom with a few hybrids. All of them were selected for growing in Vancouver. I didn't list my full collection so if there's a seed you want that you don't see here, let me know, there's a good chance I have it. I can also include peat pods, starter soil and small peat starter containers for a reasonable price. Pick up is in the South Cambie neighborhood (I will leave them out in a bag for you to maintain social distancing). Let me know if you have any questions!
Asian Cooking Seed Collection - 10 seed types. $32
1. Bok Choy - Choose one: Ching Chiang (aka Shanghai) Bok Choy; Hedou Tiny Bok Choy (so cute!); Suzhou Baby; or Purple Lady.
2. Cabbage - Choose one: Hilton Chinese Cabbage; or Taiwan Cabbage.
3. Chinese Kale: Yod Fah
4. Carrots (Choose one): Organic Napoli Carrot; Organic Yaya Carrots; Parisienne Carrot; Kyoto Red; Purple Dragon; Oxheart; Manpukuji; Purple Haze; or a Multi-color blend.
5. Scallions - Choose one: He Shi Ko; Organic Parade.
6. Onions - Choose one: Patterson; Redwing onions; Organic Conserver Shallot; OR Organic Cabernet Onions.
7. Eggplant - Choose one: Malaysian Dark Red; Ping Tung Long; or Nagasaki Long Eggplant.
8. Garlic Chives
9. Thai Sweet Basil
10. Cucumber (choose one): Organic Suyo Long; Olympian; Improved Long Cucumber; Jibai Shimoshirazu Cucumber; Japanese Long Cucumber; Natsu Fushinari Cucumber; Marketmore 76 Cucumber.
Add Cilantro for $2 extra.
Balcony / Container Gardening Collection - 11 seed types. $25
- 1 Kale variety
- 1 Beet variety
- 1 Tomato variety
- 2 Herbs
- 1 Carrot variety
- 1 Scallion variety
- Bok Choy “Suzhou Baby”
- 1 Bean or Snap Pea variety
- 2 Lettuce varieties
Easy to Grow Beginner Collection - $30. Collection for busy gardeners and beginner gardeners that includes 10 seed types, and either 1) 12 small jiffy pots and a small bag of seedling soil or 2) peat pod blocks in starter tray. I’ve had lots of success with the seeds below.