Superbaba, a modern Middle Eastern quick-service restaurant from Tacofino and Cafe Medina, it is currently operating food truck at Burrard and Pender (Downtown)
We are looking for an energetic, hard-working person that will be part of our team on the Truck, with a future opportunity to lead the truck operations on a salary basis or join our restaurant opening in Spring 2020.
- You are a positive and hardworking individual
- Confident with taking on busy lunch rushes and making sure the line is organized with delivering tickets on time.
- Looking for an opportunity to grow within a team by taking on more responsibility over time.
- Looking to be a part of a restaurant concept that is in its early stages as it grows to multiple locations while maintaining a genuine love of food and hospitality.
As a part of our team you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepping stock for lunch service.
- Working on the line to fulfill orders.
- Ensuring all food preparation and storage procedures are followed as outlined by Vancouver Coastal Health, to include FIFO and appropriate labeling
- Playing a role in ensuring a respectful workplace environment by professional communication with all team members
WHY JOIN US?
Competitive pay plus Tips
Daytime working hours / Flexible schedules
We want to support your growth
We hire great people
To apply, please reply to this ad with your resume and tell us why you would like to work with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers