compensation: Based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Terra Breads is a Vancouver owned and operated, award-winning Bakery/Café leader in innovative artisan baking and fresh café products. We have a dedicated team of over 200 people, many long-term, producing and selling through our own four busy Bakery/Cafes in Vancouver, and in grocery and specialty food stores, top restaurants and hotels.
We are looking for full-time and part-time people to join our sanitation team at our production facility. You will be responsible for completing all sanitation and cleaning tasks according to standards while practicing SQF HACCP, Food Safe and Work Safe policies and procedures.
Shifts scheduled 9:30 am - 5:30 pm or 9:00am – 5:00 pm, weekend work required.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
• Works in an efficient and organized manner, with minimal supervision as well within a team environment.
• Able to work with large industrial dishwasher.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills.
• Able to lift up to 20 kg to shoulder height
• Able to meet the physical demands of the position.
• Adheres to all company regulations and policies.
• FoodSafe is an asset.
• Good English communication skills.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Production Cleaning - CL” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for your interest, however only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers