Part-Time Personal Chef / Meal Prep Cook
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Personal chef who would be responsible for preparing weekly meals for up to 4 individuals. Must be available to work two days each week to prepare 3 days worth of meals for 4 persons. For each shift, the Chef must prepare 12 Lunches and 6 Dinners for a total of 18 meals / servings.
We will provide all necessary kitchenware and storing containers for the meal prep, the cooking will take place at our apartment close to Main Street Skytrain Station.
• Estimate the food consumption, select and develop recipes; gather, plan and price menus.
• Ensure consistent quality and minimal wastage of ingredients
• Assures a positive and safe workplace environment free of harassment and discrimination.
• Ensures kitchen is sanitized before and after meal preparations
• Proven experience as Head Chef or equivalent role
• Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management and cleanliness
• Ability to adapt quickly to change,work calmly and efficiently with
• Up-to-date with culinary trends
• Credentials in health and food safety training
• Degree in Culinary science or related certificate is an asset