The Night Auditor is responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the Front Office and Guest Services Department. This includes continually maintaining and exceeding all standards of service and guest satisfaction. He/she also promotes a positive image of The Listel Hotel by interacting with the guests in a positive and hospitable manner, and addressing challenges or special requests in a gracious way.
Day to Day:
• Greeting and acknowledging guests in a professional and friendly manner
• Ensuring guest arrival and departures are handled in a confident, professional and friendly manner.
• Balancing the daily POS, PMS, Call Accounting, and credit card transactions & postings.
• Performing required data back-ups for all systems as necessary.
• Accurately preparing daily stats and other reports as required for all Departments.
• Providing concierge services for guests
• Training new employees on all aspects of the front office procedures
• Making reservations for future arrivals and ensure special attention to details are taken
• Ensuring guest account charges are correctly posted and settled
• Handling cash and credit card transactions for guest accounts
• Balancing and maintaining cash floats
• Assisting with ensuring smooth arrival/departure of groups
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous customer service experience an asset
• Works well under pressure
• Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
• Highly reliable and responsible
• Ability to lift/carry up to 45 lbs
Perks and Benefits:
• Competitive wage and benefits MSP and Medical benefits for full-time employees, after 3 months
• Employee F&B and Hotel discounts
• Exciting and positive work environment
• Located in Vancouver's vibrant West End
• A dedicated and supportive management team
• Fun staff events and parties
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers