compensation: $35,000 - $50,000 annually for 40 hours per week, depending on experience plus achieving bonus targets. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
CAFFE ARTIGIANO – Yaletown
We are looking for a passionate and hard-working Café Manager at Team Artigiano, Vancouver’s original artisan coffee shop!
Our Café Managers build engaging & happy teams, are fans of our delicious food and drink, are responsible for safety standards and ensure our customers have a fantastic experience from the moment they step into our cafes! As a Café Manager, you will grow with and support your Café Team and ensure Artigiano’s impeccable standards are maintained to ensure our customers have an exceptional customer service experience. Responsible for overseeing all café operations and running an efficient and profitable business. Maintaining company standards in all aspects of the business and holding staff members accountable.
• Available Full – Time
• Barista Trained (preferred)
• Knowledge of Business Equipment, MS Word, MS Excel, Point of Sale System
• Completed Food Safe Level 1
• Supervising: 1 year (preferred) in food and beverage retail
Duties and responsibilities
• Create weekly schedules and manage time off requests
• Hire and train new and existing staff
• Handle staff disciplinary issues
• Perform weekly inventory counts
• Order new stock appropriately
• Manage par levels
• Ensure cash handling standards are in place
• Monitor and organize daily safe counts and bank deposits
• Monitor financial results by day, period and quarter
• Maintain and create systems and routines that keep the café running smoothly
• Maintain CFO protocols (Clean – Fresh – Organized)
• Monitor equipment maintenance and repairs
• Foster relationships with customers
• Champion company values and apply them to all levels of the operation
• Educating Team Members, Baristas and customers about our menu items and pricing and food and drink offerings / promotions, including our commitment to organic and local products
• Minimizing food and packaging waste within the cafes and ensuring customers are educated on single-use items
• Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following organizational standards and sanitization regulations
• Efficient handling of complaints and compliments in a professional and customer service focused manner
• Communicating efficiently
$35,000 - $50,000 annually for 40 hours per week, depending on experience plus achieving bonus targets.
• free meal allowance when working, 25% discount when you’re not
• outstanding training and development
• shared health benefit plan
• recommend a friend scheme bonus
• regular team events and parties
If working with a local business-like Café Artigiano sounds like your perfect role, and you have proven experience within a high-volume retail, hospitality or restaurant environment, then we would love to hear from you!
info @ caffeartigiano.com – subject line – Manager Application
***Please include your address as well*** We are looking for GREAT LOCAL Candidates!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers