Pacific Rim Shellfish d.b.a. The Lobster Man is one of the original tenants of vibrant Granville Island in the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia. We have been in the business of selling live shellfish since 1977 and are Vancouver’s premier destination for live lobster, crab and a large variety of other shellfish. The Lobster Man is also a large wholesaler and exporter of live shellfish. Our plant is registered with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency and follows strict guidelines of our own HACCP program. Our global markets include China, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, USA, and the European Union Countries. If you love seafood, want to work in a dynamic growing company, and have strong work ethic, we want to hear from you!
• Delivery to various wholesale customers around the Lower Mainland
• Ensure that customer orders are delivered within the specified timelines and quality of products is maintained
• Assist with the packing of customer orders as needed
• Comply with safety rules and regulations; adhere to all company health and safety policies, food safety and HACCP regulations
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Valid Class 5 Licence
• Clean driving abstract
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English fluent)
• Previous customer service experience
• Good knowledge of Vancouver lower mainland
• Previous delivery experience within the food industry is an asset
• Flexibility with work schedule: highway travel required
• Ability to do heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work overtime
• Forklift Certification is an asset
We offer a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via email with your resume and driver's abstract. Applications will be accepted until the position is successfully filled. We thank all those who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers