compensation: Up to $21,000 - $36,000 (for 6 cycles) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
1 in 8 couples will struggle with infertility... You can help!
The World Egg Bank, located in Phoenix, Arizona, is continuously seeking qualified Asian donors of Korean, Chinese, and Japanese descent. All expenses paid including flight, hotel accommodations, transportation, and food per day.
Asian Canadian donors earn $5,400 CAD per donation cycle, have the possibility of donation up to 6 times and are usually selected for immediate cycling!
- Women between ages 18-32
- Resident of the United States or Canada
- No alcohol and/or drug abuse or addiction
- Knowledge of medical and genetic history of family members up to biological grandparents (even if applicant is adopted, they must know this information)
- Cannot be on the birth control Depo Provera, or Implanon
- Healthy Body Mass Index
- Be willing to administer medications by injection