BES-Building Energy Solutions is seeking a Senior Energy Specialist for our Energy Management Group to support the company’s centralized strategy pertaining to the company’s energy management activities. This position will be located at our Vancouver Office, BC, Canada.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an individual passionate about sustainability, who possesses a strong focus on quality management systems, exceptional communication skills and a natural affiliation for ‘client-side thinking’, in order to continue driving the company forward.
The successful candidate will experience a rewarding role with variety, growth, flexibility within a supportive corporate culture and future opportunities for profit-share.
• Gathering operational and functional performance data to assess equipment operation and to identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
• Carrying out energy data analyses
• Researching industry technologies and applications
• Assisting in the preparation of technical reports
Qualifications and Experience:
Education: A relevant Diploma or Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Systems Design, etc)
The following qualifications, experience and competences are considered major assets:
• Engineers: P. Eng license / eligibility for registration with EGBC
• Specialists: SEMAC, CEM, LEED, CMVP or other equivalent certifications
• Min. 5 years working in the Sustainability Consulting field