compensation: This job could be a full-time, part-time or contracted job employment type: employee's choice internship
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for AP Biology/AP Calculus/Social Studies Instructor for our company. The Instructor will be responsible for teaching AP Biology/Calculus/Social Studies to students. The ideal candidates are flexible and experienced teachers who can support students to achieve their best and master knowledge. We give preference to applications with a teaching certificate or license.
About Us: UHUBOR is a community that believes sharing supports sustainability. We affirm that resources, skills, and knowledge should be shared.
UHUBOR will make users’ lives better and more sustainable, it will provide more opportunities, freedom, and access to whatever they desire in life. We devote to provide high-quality academic services with various courses in both Chinese and English, ranging from all subjects including Math/Pre-calculus/Calculus/Physics/Chemistry/Biology, AP/IB classes, Math Contest, etc. We offer an exceptional teaching experience in a professional environment.
• Post-Secondary education background (Minimum Bachelor’s Degree) Familiarity with BC High School curriculum for Biology/Calculus/Social Studies
• Previous teaching/tutoring experiences as a great asset
• Good communication skills; passion for teaching, ability to inspire students
• Fluent in English; ability to speak Mandarin would be a great asset
• Flexible working hours (Part-time)
• Friendly working environment
• Opportunity for skill development
• $18 - $50/hour, could be negotiated during interview depending on experience
Please send a resume detailing your qualifications for this position. We appreciate the interest of all candidates; however, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please send PDF resume to our email