compensation: Earn up to $20/hour (including tips) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Parq Vancouver is a new international entertainment destination, located in downtown Vancouver next to BC Place Stadium, Parq Vancouver will feature two luxury hotels which include a JW Marriott and The Douglas, an Autograph Collection hotel. Both hotels provide guests access to Parq Vancouver's wide range of amenities, including downtown's only Casino, 8 diverse restaurants and lounges, a 30, 000 sq foot park with native trees located 6 floors above street level, a world class spa, a modern fitness studio and more.
Parq Vancouver is currently recruiting for individuals to join our team as Full-Time Table Games Dealers - no experience necessary
Parq Vancouver provides an all-inclusive training program to help people enter into the exhilarating world of gaming. Dealers are trained to deal table games such as blackjack, poker, baccarat, roulette and craps. The Table Games Department is the largest in Parq Vancouver and all the Table Games associates strive to provide good times and great memories for our customers.
We're looking for individuals who are:
• 19 years or older
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Quick thinkers with good mathematic skills required to determine winnings, losses, and game outcomes
• Passionate about customer service
• Able to conduct live games with speed, efficiency and minimal errors
Parq Vancouver offers great benefits including:
• 2 weeks of paid training
• MSP, extended health and pension plan
• Career advancement opportunities
If interested send your resume to email provided.
Next class starts: May 1
If you seek for further assistance check out our partners at Open Door Group
About Open Door Group WorkBC
Open Door Group WorkBC is a charitable employment services provider. Job search workshops, certificate training, 1-on-1 career counseling, access to training funds, and other special programs are available to eligible candidates free of charge and tailored to your needs so you can find your dream job. If you are a successful candidate, you will be able to access the special 3-day pre-employment training workshop specially tailored towards the Table Game Dealer position.
To be eligible for WorkBC services you must:
• Be legally able to work in Canada either as a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Refugee with a work permit and confirmation letter
• Not be a full-time student
• Be currently unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers