Vancouver's top concierge service company is looking to fill full-time and part-time concierge positions for some of Vancouver's most prestigious residential buildings.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for hardworking, service-oriented and dedicated individuals to join our team. We offer competitive wages, specialized training, ongoing support and opportunities for advancement within our growing company.
• Morning, evening and graveyard shifts (full-time or part-time)
• North Vancouver Wed to Sun 3pm - 11pm (full-time)
• Ability to provide professional service to residents in a friendly, polite manner
• Ability to use computers and software (i.e. camera surveillance, security systems, Microsoft Office programs)
• Ability to enforce bylaws and be stern when needed
• Ability to coordinate trades for repair, maintenance and other services
• Ability to follow instructions from the Strata Council and Head Concierge as required
• Diligent in keeping written record of all occurrences in the building
• Ability to find, record and report deficiencies
• Organized and able to multi-task
• Fluent in English
• Must have at least one year front desk, customer service or concierge experience
• Concierge experience
• Valid security license
• Ability to communicate in a Chinese language
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please include a copy of your resume and state your preferred position. Only applications stating the preferred position will be considered.
Interviews will be conducted for screened in applicants. A criminal record check will be completed as required.
Thank you for your interest!