Come work for Vancouver’s favourite amusement park – Playland at the PNE!
We are looking for over 200 enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our Games, Rides, and Food and Beverage teams for this year’s exciting Playland season.
Why join our Team?
* We create memorable experiences and we have fun doing it – join us!
* Training and development - learn new skills and gain valuable work experience
* Great work perks – employee discounts on food & tickets
* Career growth – opportunities for promotions and position transfers
What Positions are available?
* Games Attendant - 15 years of age or older by May 1, 2019
- Interact with guests and encourage them to play, monitor play, award prizes and enforce rules of PNE carnival games; including cash handling
* Rides Attendant - 16 years of age or older by May 1, 2019
- Operate rides and attractions in a safe manner and provide excellent guest service
* Candy/Concessions Attendant – 15 years of age or older by May 1, 2019
- Provide exceptional guest service at a Playland candy or concession stand. In addition to cash handling and operating a point of sale system.
* Playland Sweeper – 15 years of age or older by May 1, 2019
- Ensure that assigned areas of the buildings and/or grounds of the PNE are maintained in a clean and debris-free manner
When will you work?
* Dates: Playland is open from May 4 – October 31
* Hours: Playland operating hours vary throughout the season - typically open from 11AM to 6PM, somedays however we are open as late as 7PM, 11PM or midnight
* Availability Requirements: at least 3 shifts per week, including evenings and weekends
How to apply?
Applications will be accepted until April 7, 2019 at www.pne.ca/jobs . Successful applicants will be invited to attend a group interview on Thursday, April 11 – at which time you will be given the opportunity to indicate your top position choices.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers