Looking for Technical co-founder to build the next apple (GVRD, or Fraser Valley)
989 Richards streeet
QR Code Link to This Post
I have a created a working real estate related application. I am looking for a technical co founder.
I am a great salesperson, with a proven talent for building medium sized businesses, and I believe my application is very marketable. I also have a small team of customer service, sales, and other talents we'll need.
You are a full stack developer who has a job and doesn't need a salary.
You understand that everyday you go to work you are building other people's business but don't know how to get out of the rat race.
You are not a sales person and may have ideas but wish you had something you can get behind.
You think of yourself as the Waznyak (from apple) but need a steve jobs (me)
You are able to commit 3 months to scale the application we are building until we get to market, and can get sales and then you can quit your job and we can scale our company here.
You would rather not raise money and just build your business so you can get to focus on customers not what the VC wants.
What You’ll Do:
• Build and maintain Java, Scala, NodeJs back-end services
• Build and maintain Angular SPA applications
• Design scalable and resilient solutions that are fully integrated with other enterprise applications
• Work with different business stakeholders and other developers on technical design and implementation
• Participate in code reviews, task estimation, and architectural discussion and decision-making surrounding all services related deliverables
• Setup projects to use continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• Deploy solutions to cloud hosting services such as AWS.
• Use tools such as Git, JIRA, Codeship
What you bring:
• 3+ years of experience on Java, or NodeJS enterprise application development.
• 3+ years of experience on Angular application development
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
• Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
• Experience in web technologies utilizing microservices and REST
• Experience writing and designing REST APIs.
• Experience with a variety of database technologies such as Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB, or MySQL.
• Experience with mean framework.
• Solid understanding of unit and integration testing methodologies and frameworks.
• Proficient in the Amazon Web Services Platform.
• Comfortable with the Unix command lines
• Understanding of software development best practices and experience with unit testing, using version control systems (Git), and continuous integration.
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
Who you are:
• Fast Learner. We’re looking for team members who thrive on applying their knowledge, learning new technologies, and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet a rapid pace of a rapidly evolving research, development, and testing environment
• Fearless. You understand what MVP means and strive to prove that speed and quality are not conflicting; that you can achieve both at the same time.
• Passionate. You feel ownership over everything you develop; you’d never call code or design “released” until you’re confident it’s correct. You pride yourself on efficient feedback, strong/appropriate documentation and proper test coverage
• A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team – that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ honest feedback for continuous improvement.
Who am I (your co founder)?
- My wife and I have been in real estate for the past 13 years for me , and my wife 15 years.
- We are very passionate about both technology, people, and real estate.
- We believe in innovation and making the customer at the centre of everything we do.
- We would rather do this without raising any money and let sales drive growth.
What is the process:
Leave your name, phone number and experience, and what resonates with you about this, and then i'll contact you. We'll have coffee, try to build a relationship. Trust has to be established before anything moves forward. We need to have complimentary skill sets. I am sales, my wife is operations, we are looking for someone who will be developer for now.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers