Next course starts Mondays, October 19th – November 2nd, 2020, 7PM-10PM
In three weekly Monday classes, students will learn in-depth professional make-up FX techniques and are taken through how to use a variety of modern style prosthetics, from foam latex to 3D transfers. Students will learn how to create a makeup kit, products & safety, professional and advanced painting techniques, proper prosthetic preparation, as well as application and removal methods when working with a model.
– How to Build A Make-Up FX Kit
– Product Knowledge and Safety
– Out Of Kit 2D & 3D Make-Up FX
– Character & Injury Make-Up Design
– Prosthetic FX: 3D Transfers & Foam Latex
– Advanced Airbrushing & Painting
– Designing & Creating a 3D Character Face Make-Up
– Make-Up FX Removal & On-Set Safety
– Building A Make-Up FX Portfolio
Using what they learn in this class, students will be able to design and create custom character make-up for Halloween, Cosplay or film!