compensation: Competitive based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Saint Construction Management, a mid sized general contracting and project management company specializing in substantial residential renovations and new single and multi-family development in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland, is seeking an experienced Junior Project Manager or Project Manager Assistant for long term employment.
Reporting to the Project Manager, we are looking for a highly organised, proactive professional to work alongside the management team to assist in fulfilling the goals of bringing each project to completion on time and on budget. This is a perfect position for someone looking to make the step up into a full project manager position.
Among other things, the successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Residential Construction Experience
- Experience and understanding of construction contracts, budgets and change management
- Management skills including the ability to plan ahead with site work, labour, and materials
- Highly organized and capable of maintaining paperwork and records of communication..
- Strong computer skills including experience using Microsoft O365 and/or Buildertrend
- Proven ability to work well as part of our team and independently
- Ability to read and interpret architectural, structural and mechanical/technical drawings
- Ability to view the bigger picture when it comes to decision making and problem solving.
This is a predominantly office based position, working out of our East Vancouver office.
Compensation depends on experience and what you can bring to the table. For the right person we offer competitive wages, an extended medical and dental benefits package as well as other work related compensation.
Saint is a community focused and family based company that is working to ensure all employees have the best working environment possible. Education will be made available for the correct applicant, along with opportunities for advancement within the company.
Serious inquiries only please. To be considered for this position, please reply to this ad via email and include your resume and contact information as well as a brief introductory statement. Please note, only candidates being considered for the position will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers