compensation: Starting Salary depends on skill. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Solaris Properties is a people-centric company. We sweat the details because we care about our clients, our team, and our community. Solaris offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to advance within our small, successful team. We not only reward you financially but provide you a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth. Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you.
Our people have helped us stand out for building high quality custom homes and renovations in the Vancouver area, which is why we are always seeking new talent - individuals who share innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator for our Vancouver office to coordinate and assist site superintendents with general project management. This position will assist to remove any/all road project blocks. This role will also manage and create project documents, schedule and budgets using project management software.
• Coordinate and assist site superintendents with general project management.
• Assist to remove any/all road project blocks.
• Using project management software, manage and create project documents, schedule and budgets.
• Work with purchasing to issue subcontractor and supplier purchase orders.
• Obtain product and material related documentation for consultant or customer.
• Monitor project schedules and budgets.
• Work with others to prepare and issue client schedule updates.
• Document and record extras and change orders etc.
• You have two years of experience in a coordination role using project management software.
• You have the ability to manage coordination efforts in residential construction projects; therefore, all work in the construction trades is an asset
• You have a skill in creating realistic schedules to support timely completion
• You can prioritize and manage conflicting demands
• You have a high attention to detail.
• You are very dependable, if you say they’re going to do something, it’s going to get it done.
• You are also a good communicator so when you’re sending out emails or any kind of communication, you really think through the details of that communication, and who it needs to go to, and the message they need to deliver.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers