End of summer sale! Got a ton of wheelsets for sale. I upgraded to ENVEs so no longer need any of these. Most of these wheels were used as summer wheels ONLY. I did not ride these in the winter, so they are in amazing condition.
WHEELSETS: cassettes are not included.
ZIPP 303 Firecrest Tubulars ($950)
- MSRP about $3500...10 speed freehub, you can buy an 11 speed conversion kit for $100 or buy the new Ultegra R8000 11 speed cassette that’ll fit into any 10 speed free hub. Crazy light wheelset! Great if you want to build a weight weenie hill climb bike.
Easton EC90 SL Aero 55 Tubulars ($950)
- MSRP is about $3000 for these. 11 speed freehub, wide internal rim width and wide U-shaped rim underneath. Super stiff wheels that are only 1300 grams!
Easton EC70 SL ($700)
- Carbon rim with alloy braking surface
- like-new condition... road these for about 750km.
Reynolds Assault SLG ($850)
- 10 speed freehub, super light with swirl lip design. These were about $2400 MSRP
PEDALS: cleats are not included, you probably want to get a set of brand-new cleats anyway.
Speedplay Zero Chromoly ($60)
- got a set of black and red ones
LOOK Keo Blade Carbon ($150)
- like-new, they’re $350 after tax at MEC
LOOK Keo Easy ($25)
FSA SL-K Light Hollow Carbon Crankset ($125) SOLD
- compact 50/34
- MSRP is about $500 for the light version
- small ring almost has no ware, tons of life left on the big ring as well
Shimano 105 5800 ($100) SOLD
- compact 50/34, like-new
FSA Energy stages gen 2 left side powermeter ($200)
- pretty much giving this away at $200... MSRP $700. I used this to train, it’s accurate, easy to sync.
Fizik Cryano Carbon Seatpost($80)
Cannondale Carbon Seatpost ($40)
Sram Caliper Brakes ($40)
Sram Rival rear derailleur ($20)
- long cage, accommodates a 34T cassette
- 2x10 speed
Sram Rival front derailleur ($10)
Saddle bags ($10)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers