Tastefully furnished basement suite @ Point Grey - available by Jan 1st, 2019 - 6 months agreement.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is the ideal suite for a UBC student (single) who would like to live close but outside of UBC.
Bright one bedroom self contained furnished basement suite with a private entrance, near UBC.
Easy to show.
Monthly rent: $1,500 CDN. Price includes the following:
• Separate covered entrance;
• heat and hot water (brand new boiler on demand);
• heated floor in the bathroom;
• Washer/Dryer (not shared);
• Equipped kitchen with everything you might need;
• utilities and furniture all tastefully decorated and in excellent condition;
• 42" plasma TV included (no cable)
• Excellent wireless connection;
• Bicycle parking space -- parking on the street;
• No pets; no smoking: ideal for one person.
Located on 16th avenue, literally five houses to the bus stop and 3km distance from UBC. Very conveniently located near west 10th shops. 10 minutes by cycle to UBC, 15 minute drive to downtown (or 30 minutes bus to downtown).
• Suite recently painted;
• New laminate floors - easy to clean;
• Approximately 400 square feet.
Things to note:
• References required;
• Rent in cash on the 1st;
• $750 Security Deposit - refundable upon departure.
Available for viewing by appointment only.
Please indicate date/time of preference and e-mail Erika.