(and "backup" goalies, text message to 778) 7I3-O22O)
- 4on4(maximum 16 total) +2 goalies
- slapshots are ok
- NON-CONTACT, non-chippy play
- games are played in the second-largest Vancouver Community Centre gym
- I consider it to be the best-sized gym for 4on4 ball hockey in Vancouver
- larger-sized nets with no real obstructions on the side walls
- this is NOT SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS OR NOVICES
- located one block south of the "Yaletown-Roundhouse" Canada Line Stn
- metered parking on the adjacent street
- To put your name on the "Dropin Player Waitlist";
call the Roundhouse Community Centre (6O4) 7I3-I8OO after 10:30am on game day,
and after the call connects, press "1", (asap after 10:30am, the better).
All 16 "Registered" spots are taken, but every week, several players pull a "no-show".
Bring a --------- DARK shirt AND a WHITE shirt ---------
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers