Job ID #3301
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a law firm with a sterling reputation, is seeking a suitable candidate to fill their newly available role as a A/R Specialist. Reporting to one of the Directors of the firm, this role requires someone who is diligent, responsible and able to handle multiple accounts with minimal supervision.
· Minimum 4 years’ collections and billings experience, preference given to those with service industry experience
· Strong communications skills – verbal, written and interpersonal
· Effective computer skills – MS Office
· Professional demeanour, ability to maintain confidentiality, strong multitasking skills and time management
· A related certification from an accredited institution
· Managing collecting accounts with speed, efficiency and accuracy
· Proactively identify problems, investigate and provide courses of action
· Research and resolve any account discrepancies
· Various related tasks such as preparing reports and investigations
The successful applicant must possess a strong professional manner and is ready to take on this role and run with it. This firm offers a competitive salary as well as a benefits package. If you believe this role is suitable for you, apply with confidence today!
To apply, please send all resumes, preferably in Word format, to Kimberly at email@example.com, while quoting the job title in the subject line. While we thank all those who apply for their time, only those who are short-listed will be contacted due to the high volume of resumes received.
Thank you for considering R.JOHNSON in your job search. Check out our Legal Recruitment Blog and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
In our efforts to reduce any possible risks due to Covid19 we will be taking the necessary actions within our office. New applicants will have the option to register either online or by face-to-face interview. For those who choose to come into our office for a face-to-face interview, please be assured that our office will follow the necessary steps to keep you safe. There will be social distancing at all times and any items people may touch will be sanitized after every use.