We are looking for an administrative rock star to join our small property management office. We have a portfolio of over 400 units and we are looking for someone that will contribute professionalism and efficiency to our everyday office environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary responsibility of the administrative assistant/bookkeeper is to reconcile monthly rents and stay on top of the accounts receivable and accounts payable for multiple companies.
Secondary responsibilities include supporting the owners with light administrative work (booking simple travel), general tidiness of the office, and so on.
The ideal candidate has:
- some experience in property management
- the ability to work well independently
- be proactive with their tasks (taking on new ones and help making systems more efficient)
- 'go-getter' attitude
- be resourceful with their decision-making
- enjoys working in a small office environment
- is punctual and reliable
The ideal candidate must have:
- superior excel skills
- proficient with google docs, microsoft word and generally good at troubleshooting simple technical glitches