Passion for numbers ? Detailed oriented ? Work and play in beautiful Whistler!
QR Code Link to This Post
Well established Bookkeeping and Payroll Company located in Whistler is looking for a Full-cycle Bookkeeper willing to become part of highly skilled and experienced team. Established in 1990, we provide exceptional bookkeeping and payroll services to a variety of clients in Whistler, Squamish, the Sea to Sky Corridor, BC and beyond.
• Very competitive salary
• Part-time or Full-time , long term, all year round employment
• Regular office hours (9am-5pm) with some flexibility
• 20-Centimetre Rule
• Extended health benefits after probation time
• Recreational bonus available
• Dog friendly workplace
• Opportunity to grow with the organization
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrated experience with Sage 50/ Xero / QBO
• Verify and post transactions to maintain accurate and current financial records
• A/P: Enter and pay supplier invoices
• A/R: Issue invoices to customers and ensure receivables are collected
• Sales tax (GST/HST, PST) recording & remittances
• Record cash receipts and bank deposits
• Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
• Conduct monthly reconciliations of all bank and credit card accounts
• Completing all necessary bookkeeping activities
• Maintain orderly accounting filing system
• Provide information and work with external accountants for yearly financial statements.
• Ability to work with customers to retain accounts.
• Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism to a wide range of clients
Skills and Assets :
• 3+ years Bookkeeping experience
• Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or Bookkeeping would be an asset.
• Must have experience with Sage 50/ Xero /QBO accounting software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Digitally savvy, comfortable with learning new technology & software
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Motivated self-starter, unafraid to take initiative and solve problems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail
• Aptitude for improving systems and processes
• Ability to work in a team environment
We thank you for your interest in this position; qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you have a desire to use your excellent bookkeeping skills , please submit your resume.