compensation: Compensation plus benefits. Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Who we are: Crow Computing is a Managed Services Provider to a number of companies across the globe. We provide complete business technology packages to solve, improve and deliver beyond current IT department solutions. We also provide the full spectrum of Internet marketing planning and execution on all levels. Our development group is using mostly Microsoft. We are Agile and work in a Scrum environment.
The position: We are looking for a Full Stack - Web Application developer who is also familiar with all layers in computer software development. You will work with our project manager & development team to develop code from technical requirements. Work with designer guides to match mockups and create optimized web pages and code designing and performing unit tests and maintaining existing applications are the core components of this position.
Core skills we are looking for:
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Advanced experience with Wordpress, PHP
- Experience with Web API, REST web services
- SAAS/CSS Preprocessors
- Advanced understanding of Bootstrap Framework & Grid System
- Jenkins experience
- Experience of SQL Server | MySql
- Understand of SEO Best Practices when developing a website
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager Implementation knowledge
- Understanding of Git or similar
- Understanding of Jira or similar
- Understanding of Web Development standards and Best Practices including a structured approach to
coding and documentation
- Working knowledge of software design principles and patterns.
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks and Test-Driven Development is very desirable.
Professional Qualities we expect from employees:
- Self-starter who works well with others but is capable of independent work
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Proven track record for writing clean, high quality, maintainable and well documented code
- Commitment to learning and best practice development
Start date: ASAP. To apply please read this post in full then reply to this post with your cover letter and resume.
Include 3-5 Websites that you have worked on. Please explain what your role was.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers